Book Video Consultation
Stay Home
No Waiting in lines
Audio/Video Call
PMC Verified Doctors
Asking for Self, Female, 33 years old, Karachi
I am two months postpartum. Since the start of my pregnancy I started seeing halos around street light from one eye then it went away and started in other eye and it's still in that eye but lesser as compared to pregnancy.i m feeding my baby now. I went to dr he checked the pressure one eye is 17 and other is 21. Rest all test r fine. Dr said he will monitor pressure now for 2 months.Is this eye pressure 21 due to pregnancy? I have parents with glaucoma n sister also have pressure issues.
AOA...As u said that ur parents and sister have glaucoma, its quite possible that u may have it too... but it can be diagnosed with certainty with some tests... i suggest u consult an ophthalmologiat for complete eye exam and if required the tests
its one of the risk factors esp when family history is positive
Member
Is 21 eye pressure high?
1 year ago
Member
My father is diagnosed with glaucoma whereas mother and sister both have high eye pressures only
1 year ago