Questions Asked From General Physicians

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from General Physician

General Physician

Headache And Blood Pressure

Dear Concern, I am facing headache problem since 1 month. One week before I consulted with eye specialist and came to know about my blood pressure. After that i consult with cardiologist and he advise lab test and ECG. Lipid prof...

General Physician

Fever

Asslamo alaikum dotors mari mom ko 25 years sy sugar ha.kuch dino sy un ko bohat zayda fever ha .sardi lagti ha jism ma taqat hi nahi or vomting bi hoti ha doctor ny kuch test karye ty jis ma unoo ny bataya k in uti infection ha ....

General Physician

Pain In Arms

Kuch din sy mery shoulder sy ly kr elbow tak dono bazoo me dard rehta hy .raat ko soty hoy shadeed dard or bazoo sun ho jaty hy. Plz answer

General Physician

Body Posture

asssalamoalikum dear,I am feeling lazy.my body posture is not good,I mean neck is looks like hanging,my back bone i mean i think spinal cord i is not straight.i wanna to be perfect boy.i want your help....

General Physician

Liver Test: High ALT Foud

I got a blood test a year ago and my AST was 61 and ALT was 81. I got another test recently. Now my AST is normal (33) and ALT is still high (75). What more tests I need to have to be sure about the health of my liver?

General Physician

Kidney Pain

Aoa. For kidney pain pelvic ka ultrasound karvtay haii or full abdomen

General Physician

Done Lipids.Levels High

Done lipid profile. All values are high from max average. Kindly suggest what medicines to take and hiw to controls or less these values. As for eating i already eat controlled. Dosen't take much food from outside of home. Eat two t...

General Physician

Uric Acid

Uric acid problem hy age 56 years weight 120. 5 years sy uric acid problem hy 9 tak rehta hy ab (go uric) khany sy 5 ho gia hy. Pao ki eri me boht dard rehta hy chala nhi jata.plz answer

General Physician

Depression And Stomach

eating parexaine cr 25 mg and sedonil 1.5 half both of them daily from last 8 years i had a depression issue with this eating nexum 20 mg daily but still not feeling good nexum khatay how b 4 sal ho gaye kch b choroun tu hazm nai ho...

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top General Physician Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top General Physician