Questions Asked From General Physicians

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from General Physician

General Physician

Pain Behind Knees

I feel pain behind the knee joint. what is the possible cause and its remedy?

General Physician

Diabetes Abnormal Value

I am 33, and recently started feeling lethargic, weaknesses. I did my sugar fasting test, and it came out as 103 . I did my root canal 2 times in an year of my 2 teeth. I am also feeling slight internal pain in my knee joints seldom...

General Physician

Right Leg Hip Pain

AOA. my name is imtiaz paracha. I am 46. when i sit cross legs in mosque or home flour a swear pains starts up in right hip and travels upto my groins. similarly when i sit on sofa or bed foam same pain starts. sometimes my leg als...

General Physician

Hiccups

Assalamoalikum mery abu ko hiccups ho rhe hain continuously 5 6 days say pehly be unko 15 to 3o days ho chuki hain doctors bohot change kiye koi faida nhe huwa unko gastric problem bhe hy or blood pressure bhe high rehta hy normal 1...

General Physician

Pain In Right Nipple

from 3 months ago, i m suffering from pain in right nipple and i m feeling little bit pain when i don't touch my nipple and when i touch it or press it i get severe pain. please suggest me whether i need to get examine from doctor o...

General Physician

Lower Back Pain

lower backpain since a month vibration and numbness in left leg

General Physician

BP

My BP currently stays between 180/106 to 170/100 some time it reduces. IO have been taking Tenormin 50 mg since 2011 to date. before my bp was normal . Now it is not under control. My doctor have given combination of medicine Natr...

General Physician

High Colestrol

My colestrol level is 40% high compared to normal level.feel headache oftenly. Bp heigh 145/95

General Physician

High Cholesterol

My total cholesterol level is 240 and now a days I am facing high blood pressure issue and headache. All my other blood tests and urine culture is normal. Please advise me some medicine, precautions and treatment.

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top General Physician Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top General Physician