Questions Asked From General Physicians

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from General Physician

General Physician

Diziness And Numbness

Do saal pahle i had a c section us ka baad sa muje chakar sa feel hotey ha cant balance myself ent specialist ko dekayy general phscians ko dekya sab test kravye hb is 13 sugar bp sab theek ha i feel numbness in my hands and feet b...

General Physician

Bad Breath

Assalamu Alaikum , i have a serious issue of Bad breath,people sitting even meters away somethimes effected with the smell.i do regular brushing , i observe that liquid layer over my teeth gets smelly after brushing in two three min...

General Physician

Headache

I am having headache from last 2 weeks. I got my hijama done last month and one cup was attached on my head. Is it something related to this ? The pain gets triggered from purfume, siting in car or anything and it happens on the the...

General Physician

Mild Eosinophilia

What does it mean to have "mild eosinophilia" ? According to my Hematology report , it's 10 % , indicating it's high. Kindly explain. JazakAllahKhayr

General Physician

Weakness

Aoa mera aap se yeh sawal hai kay Meri mother ko Weakness hai Bhook piyas wagera nh lagti. qabz rehtti hai Washroom nae ata. and weight b kafi loose hgya hai so koi acha Dr suggest kren. Chakkar aur bechaini b hti hai..... LAXOBRON...

General Physician

Blood Pressure

dear doctor, I've been using antibiotics since last 3 weeks due to skin infection? and from last 3-4 days I am noticing hike in my blood pressure. 162/97? does these antibiotics are the reason for the increase in my blood pressure?...

General Physician

Low Blood Pressure

its blood pressure remain 90/60 and sometimes its diasystolic pressure becomes 50mmHG

General Physician

Copd Patient Vitamin Guidance

For copd patient is it good to take Ubiquinol capsules? My father had Angina in Feb for which he takes Ansaid in morning and Rolip in night. I want to start him Ubiquinol as it has so many benefits. He is patient of copd also so i...

General Physician

Query

In March 2017 I got something stuck in my leg (just above my ankle) I tried to get it out but couldn't. I used a house hold nail cutter (it was clean, not rusty), I got poked in my skin deeper than what I intended (only a few layers...

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top General Physician Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top General Physician