Questions Asked From Gynecologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Gynecologist

Gynecologist

Irregular Periods

Last 2 months say periods irregular haien last month 7 days there was only spotting then 7 days say heavy periods hogaye hi min 5 days hoi ab is month 16 days uper hogaye haien I have done strip test which was negative aik pehlay a...

Gynecologist

Gynocologist

I know the good gynocologist in north nazimabad area with reasonable fees

Gynecologist

Itching

Aoa dctr's plz mjy bta dy mjy thighs ky kareeb vagina ky pass itching hti hy bht zada nae bs red hojti halki si to may prickli heat powder use krti hu udr ussy relief mil jta kindly mjy yh bta dy is sy baby ko koe effect to nae hoga...

Gynecologist

Water Leakage

Salaam doctor ! I am 25 weeks pregnant , I had water leakage 2 days ago , I was admitted in hospital and was observed overnight! Everything went fine and I was discharged the next morning ! Ultrasound at 21 weeks showed AFI 13-14 wh...

Gynecologist

Taking Ecp Tablet During Breastfeed

Hello would u plz guide can I take ecp by sabz sitara to avoid pregnancy, I am breast feeding mom and my baby is too young, only 5 months old

Gynecologist

Periods Problem

Hi my periods are regular with 28 days of cycle with heavy bleeding first 2 days and normal to no next 3 days.but from last 3 months blood flow is same first 2 days but at the end of 2nd day it decreases with very lil flow 3rd day a...

Gynecologist

Mensturation

Aoa, My query is for a gynecologist. From the past few years I'm having my periods for a maximum of 3 days. I used to have it for 4-5 days maximum but now it has reduced down to only 3 days maximum. And now recently(4-5 months a...

Gynecologist

Cravings In Pregnancy

I have pcos, have one 5 year old son, and had a miscarriage last year, now I am about 11 weeks pregnant, taking glucophage (500mg×2) , duphaston and pregnacare. I am feeling quite nauseated from last day because of which I can't eat...

Gynecologist

Pregnancy Symptoms

Assalam o alaikum mujhe pregnancy k symptoms horahe hein kafi days se, but my LMP is 26 July. lower abdomen pain, jese bleeding start hone wali hai, backache , headache, dizziness, chakar , bitter taste etc. what could be the...

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Gynecologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Gynecologist