Questions Asked From Gynecologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Gynecologist

Gynecologist

Unable To Conceive Again

Salaam dr. I am a mother of 3 year old Ma sha Allah. My pregnancy had a emergency cerclage. My baby was born in the 2nd wk of 9th month. We are planning for a second baby for the last 6 7 months but I am unable to conceive. When we...

Gynecologist

V Less Sexual Desire

My wife age 37 has v less sexual desire and during sex don't discharge too or v rarely. Any medicine?

Gynecologist

Irregular Periods

I was diagnosed from PCO's in feb 2017, i was taking diane 35, glucophage But I stopped this medicine after two months because it was making me sick... A week after I stopped taking medication 1st period i got was on normal ti...

Gynecologist

Periods Bleeding

Salam, Doctor I had a miscarriage of 10 week baby a month before, but had spotting instead of whole bleeding. Now whenever I meet up with my husband, I got spotting while d/c, and it got pain in pelvis after meetup. Pls help me.

Gynecologist

Low Sex Drive

I m married since 4 years and have a 2.5 years baby n now conceived again. I m a patient of polycystic ovaries since teen age. My problem is that i have very low sex drive n this thing is affecting our relationship badly. It is very...

Gynecologist

Irregular Periods

my sistr age is 28 yrz. 10 Sal se ose irregular period ka issue hy.ab ose pcos diagnose hoa hy.10 yr se dr k medcn kha rhy hy.koi farq nhi para.7.8 mnth tk period ate nhi.jab aye b to few drops bs

Gynecologist

Unable To Concv

mra phla baby shadi k yrz bd hoa.dosra 1st k bad 2nd baby 1 yr bad he hogya tha. ab 3 yr ka hy chota baby.but ab nahi ho rha again.concv. 1 yr se zyda hogya hy but kch nhi ho rha. periods bilkul thek hn. mujhy Kia krna chye

Gynecologist

Gestational Diabetes

pregnent with 2nd baby,after meal sugar levels are normal but fasting sugar is High. need a good diet plan to help control fasting blood sugar levels before going on meds. Dietician please Help!

Gynecologist

VBA2C

I have had 2 previous c-sections, the last one being 5 yrs ago. Looking for a supportive provider in lahore who would be willing to give me trial of labor.

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Gynecologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Gynecologist