Questions Asked From Gynecologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Gynecologist

Gynecologist

Menstruation

I am 26 female. I want to ask that my periods are always light and lasts for 3 to 4 days. From 5 or 6 months they become more short. Like 2 days only. And i am having cramps backache from 3 months. And most of the blood passed in ur...

Gynecologist

Pcos

Should hormonal profile for PCOS be done on a specific day of menstrual cycle? Or it can be done on any day?

Gynecologist

Endometriosis

I want conception as soon as possible in endometriosis stage 2,3 . Please help me

Gynecologist

Pain In Body

I m married and one daughter through c section also had surgery of gal bladder i m always feel weaknes and tried and feel pain in body kindly suggest me gud and effective multivitamin and also want conceive

Gynecologist

Cant Control Urine After Vaginal Delivery

Just gave birth normal delivery 6 days back. 20 hours of labour as nt getting pains bcz water bag leaked. Nw i cnt control my urine. When i sit on flush it comes naturally. Need to talk to a female urologist.

Gynecologist

Ultrasound Days Gap

Hi dr I had done ultrasond on 7 july it showed 20 week of baby nd edd was 24 nov Now again i went for ultrasound yesterday It showed 21 week nd 4 day Nd edd became 30 nov Although the baby is fyn nd heartbeat is fyn too Bt w...

Gynecologist

Panadol In Pregnancy

its my 7th month of pregnancy and I am feeling body pain ,and fever. can I take panadol for it? is it safe to take?

Gynecologist

Cytotec Use

I need to confirm that does the tablet mentioned above works on 1 month pregnency. we have 3 kids and youngest is 11 months old so we dont want to have another. guideline and doc reference in quetta required immediatelty. my wife ha...

Gynecologist

Pains After C Section

Had c section 4 months before.epidural in back.feeling constant pain in feet especially heals and finger joints.it extremes when i get up after sitting for a while.pain in hand finger joints and bones.happened in pregnancy,tested bu...

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Gynecologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Gynecologist