Questions Asked From Gynecologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Gynecologist

Gynecologist

Freckle Cream

I am 4.5 months pregnant, I have freckles problem, is freckle cream safe to use ? i want to use Shiro Cream plz suggest

Gynecologist

Bloating And White Stuff

Female unmarried 26, was treated for leukorhea but now whenever I don't pee for some time bloating happens and white strand comes with normal clear pee. Heaviness in lower abdomen but no itching or sourness. CBC test conducted all...

Gynecologist

Pubic Bone Pain 25 Week

Hello dr I am 24 weeks pregnant and from The first week i started the pubic bone pain left side.i did all of my blood work and ultrasound and did not have any abnormilites but the pain wrost day by day i can not move without my husb...

Gynecologist

HB LEVEL IS 8.2,Complains

Dr advised me oeration as i have three uterine fibroids of 55*46mm,93*92mm and 38*47mm.They are external do u think they should be operated or can be treated by medicine

Gynecologist

Is Metformin Safe Before Hsg Test?

Hi, I have been married for two years and TTC since last year. I am taking Metformin 750mgx2 daily after being diagnosed with mild PCOS and scheduled for an HSG test this friday. I read that it is not safe to take while having certa...

Gynecologist

Periods

My periods cycle is usual normally, last month I had little bleeding during Ramazan. However, this month my periods have prolonged with heavy bleeding including blood clots, I took shower after 12 days. But 2 days back which is 14th...

Gynecologist

Ultrasound Report

Asalam o alykum am 28 years old and 6 months pregnent its my first baby so am so happy and excited i asked about gender to my doc as she is veryy friendly to unho ne mujhe ek ultrasound pic di and said is mein gender show hai aap gu...

Gynecologist

Need To Delay Periods On Hajj

My mother is going for hajj from 5th aug to 20th sep She wants to delay her periods for a month kindly prescribe me any medicine/tablet to delay periods with less side effects Last time when she took such medicine 4 years back, sh...

Gynecologist

Trying To Conceive

Married 4 months ago I know its quite early for this but we r trying to convince I have started taking folic acid 400 mcg daily ..my cycle is regular of 30 sometimes 32days with good flow i need further guidance from gynaecologist w...

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Gynecologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Gynecologist