Questions Asked From Gynecologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Gynecologist

Gynecologist

Blood Pressure

In pregancy 140/80 bp is normal or we take some medicine for bp control?? Pregancy is 4th month

Gynecologist

Pregnancy Confirmation

Asking for a friend: How long should one wait after missed period to do a hpt? Especially if there's implantation bleeding and one week has passed since period date? How long does it take for a strip test to show positive in Pakist...

Gynecologist

Breast Lump

Hi there I've just turned 22 in June during my last menstural period I suddenly felt a lump in my left breast in centre . That time my nipples were lil bit sensitive my cycle ended but the lump didn't go away its painless. There's n...

Gynecologist

Belly Fats & Irgulr Peri

Mera c sec ko 6 mnths ho gy hn.. c sec k bad 20 days tk bleedng hue phr 2 mnths tk spots ata raha but us k bad phr perioda ni aya mjy.. my baby is on mother feed.. secondly meri belly bilkul b andr ni gai it looks like ballon jasa...

Gynecologist

Period & Body Fattening

I have two daughters. One is 9 and the other is 4. I had two missed abortions in the past before my babies. Then i had to go for lap chole. . In 2015 i was diagnosed with TB first stage. Ma sha Allah. I recovered from that. Last ye...

Gynecologist

Beta Hcg For Pregnancy

When should the blood test be done for pregnancy? I'm 8 days late from my periods. How early does beta hcg shows pregnancy??

Gynecologist

8th Month Pregnancy Discharge

I had bleeding in 30th week. Now I m in 31st week. Diagnosed with placenta previa type 1. I m at total bed rest Nd no bleeding now. But today I found thick tissue type elastic discharge.it happened 3timss today. Yellow mild red colo...

Gynecologist

Cyst Ovary

Salam every one i have diagnose cyst in my right ovary which shows internal hemorrhage and the size is 3.3 × 4.1cm so does it need to be operated ??? And plz tel me best gynecologist in quetta city. Thanks a lot

Gynecologist

Pregnancy

Here is my bHCG test result. Please guide me

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Gynecologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Gynecologist