Questions Asked From Gynecologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Gynecologist

Gynecologist

Pregnancy Precautions

Asaalam O Alaikum I want 2 know that 4th month has started of my pregnancy, can I eat egg ?

Gynecologist

Anovulation

i had menses in November 2016 after having ecp. after this i have not any periods. there is no pregnancy as well. is it safe to have intercourse without precautions. as i dont want kids right now.

Gynecologist

Boil On Vegina Lip

I've been having irritation since got my underlegs waxed, day before yesterday a bumped arrived with pain. I tried squeezing it out powder but pain grew with its size. I searched and found its a boil. Went to emergency they gave oin...

Gynecologist

Bleeding In Early Days

My sister has complicated pregnancies in past she has 2 miscarriages before. She has a son(6months old) wasn't ready for pregnancy.. When she got bleeding she had ultrasound doctor said the baby is damaged she suggested her to take...

Gynecologist

For Gynecologist

Pls don't mention my identity, it's very embarrassing for me to ask but I need help. We are trying to conceive for 3rd baby. I was perfectly normal but then my husband moves abroad. Now whenever he comes (usually aft 6 mons) and we...

Gynecologist

Gap For Conceiving

I delivered my third baby in my seventh month, I had PPROM, it was a complicated pregnancy, I had spotting in my third month that continued for two months(reason was placental hanermerohage but ut resolved on its own),than my water...

Gynecologist

Sleeping Pills

is there any side effecy of sleeping pills if u r trying to conceive ??

Gynecologist

Liquoria And Viginal Fungus

I am pregnant. Its my eighth month going. My prob is i am facing extraleamly liquria from the first day of my pregnancy. When we are having sex white thick fluid is releasing from my vigina. My vigina is also ichy r odery smell at e...

Gynecologist

Gaining Weight And Period

I am 19 years old and have periods issues. Due to which i am gaining weight. I need help to reduce weight and solve my periods issue.

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Gynecologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Gynecologist