Questions Asked From Gynecologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Gynecologist

Gynecologist

Itching

Itching fir the last 15 days in vulva No fishy smell No discharge Mostly itching at bed time Any medicine ir cream recomend plz

Gynecologist

Family Planning

I want to know with protection will be good for me.. I'm 26 year's old having 2 kid's. It's my first time to take any kind of protection. I have migraine problem so my mother says don't take any protection. But I seriously want i...

Gynecologist

Pregnency

Hi dr plz guide me i m 35 weak pregnent but my baby is week and wo 29 week k arha hai ye mentally kamzor hoga ya physically

Gynecologist

Ivf

Asking on behalf of my friend What are the advantages of mini ivf?is it only suitable for older women? Is natural cycle ivf available in karachi? Thanks in advance

Gynecologist

Irregular Periods After Marriage

Hey doctors. Its been 2.5 months to my marriage. N jab se shadi hui he my periods have become irregular. Pehli dafa exact same 28th ko huay. Then next 22nd ko aur is bar 15th ko e. Is there something to worry about. Would this be...

Gynecologist

Irritable Bowel Syndrome

This issue has persisted for a long time. During my first day of periods I experience irritable bowel syndrome along with nausea and lethargy. I have severe menstrual cramps as well, thus resorting to brufen 600mg every month. The I...

Gynecologist

Fibroid In Uterus

There are 2 fibroids in my uterus wall which are unable to treat or remove by operation or laser ( as my Dr said). Can any Gynecologist please help me to suggest any treatment ?

Gynecologist

Pregnancy

Hlo kindly suggest me the best gynacologist in lahore which has the higher ratio in normal delivery .... I dnt want to be operated ..i want a doctor who give me proper instructions abt nutrition n exercising..i want a hi fi treatmen...

Gynecologist

X-Ray For TB - Pregnant

My wife is pregnant .. this is her second week. I have to apply her visa for UK. there is Chest X-Ray TB screening test requirement for UK Visa. My Question is ; Is it safe to go for Chest X-Ray for TB screening while she is pregna...

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Gynecologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Gynecologist