Questions Asked From Gynecologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Gynecologist

Gynecologist

Irregular Periods

its been late in periods i think 10 days are up from the date help me out what to do any home remedy

Gynecologist

Ovarian Cyst

My sister is having right side ovarian cyst and doctors say that its creating problem in kidneys so I want to ask that is there any medicine that she can use? To dissolve that cyst is there any medicine? Or she has to remove it thru...

Gynecologist

Want Conceive Again

I have been married for 7 years had 1 miscarge n I have 1 baby 17 months old. I get pregnant after 5 years of my marriage .My problem is i didn't conceive naturally bcoz my Dr said i have pcod in my 1 pregnancy she give me inject...

Gynecologist

Early Pregnancy

Assalamoalaikum I'm trying to conceive from my marriage in April 2016. Always have regular periods, I conceived naturally 2 times but got periods after 4 to 5 days of my due period date. This time my last menstruation date was 1...

Gynecologist

Miss Carriage At Week 9

I'm having a silent miscarriage at week 9...I conceived after 9 years naturally with pcos.Dr has given me an option to miscarry with tablets or undergoing a DNC...I have a 9 year old daughter who has physical challenges...Which meth...

Gynecologist

Vomiting In Pregnancy

I m 9 weeks pregnant..having too much hiccups that disturbs a lot suggest smthing to decrease it..also hv vomiting prob now...plz suggest some med....i came to know abt using Envepe 10mg..is it ok to use and any other alternate med...

Gynecologist

Discharge From Brest

My problem is that i i had 2 csec. My 2nd child is of 14month.i bf her for 4 months. Mow ther3 is liquid discharge from my left brest. I wnt 2 gyne she said it is milk and giv me cefixime and dopergin 5 days. But problem is stil the...

Gynecologist

Vibrational Feeling In Cervix

i m 24 yrz old unmarried female n get vibrational or little tremors like feeling in my cervix ,is it normal? why is it caused n how to treat it?

Gynecologist

Pragnancy

Assalam o walaikum mujhy apsy kuch discuss krna hai or help b chahiye last year me pragnnt thi lkn 2016 me baby water bag leak Hony say 20 weeks ka xpire hogaya tha rest or drip k bawajood pani phr nhi bana usky bad 7 months baad a...

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Gynecologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Gynecologist