Questions Asked From Gynecologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Gynecologist

Gynecologist

Menstrual Cycle

I am suffering from amenorrhea ... And it's almost 4-5 years now i don't get regular period ... Em really disturbed from its psychophysical issues...

Gynecologist

First Time Sex Trouble

I am having trouble in having sex with my husband. It is been three months of our marriage but I am still virgin. My husband tried to do sex but I felt my virgin too tight that sex could not happen so my husband has also lost confid...

Gynecologist

Folic Acid

Hello doctors. I am getting married in october. Relatives sugest me n my fiance to start folic acid so that i can concieve after marriage. Can u people help? Any side effects? Ihave regular periods with a cycle of 28-29 days.. if ye...

Gynecologist

Backache

I had a c section 7th months ago, I was given spinal anesthesia, since then , I have backache,it occurs more when I sit for a long time, or do any continuous housework, when I lay down, I feel slight comfort, plz suggest something e...

Gynecologist

Pcos

I am taking Metaformin 500 mg 2 tabs daily since two years but from few days when i pass stole the tablets come out as it was. Is that normal ? I loose weight from 86 to 74 but now it stucks from a year and also increase the growth...

Gynecologist

Pelvic Pain With Nausea

I have pain in pelvic region with nausea. It starts after 4, 5 days of periods and lasts few days. Pain circulating around low back, legs aswell. Ultrasound is normal. No vaginal discharge reported. Pain ease with water. Frequent ur...

Gynecologist

Pcos

Mem mjy ye problm 7 years se or ek bar b concive ni kiya bht ilaj krwaya but koi faida ni hoa mere mian soudia hote hn un k ane se phle ilaj krwana chahti hn piriods b regular ni hoty jb b jahan se b ilaj krwaya wo dain 35 khane ka...

Gynecologist

Periods

I have to go to perform umrah on 26 June my last cycle was on 30 may I want to take medicine to stop periods so I could perform umrah kindly suggest me medicine

Gynecologist

Pregnancy

I got married 3 months ago,I want to get pregnant as soon as possible but all in Vine,I m talking a folic acid named green folic daily plzzz guide me how to conceive soon

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Gynecologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Gynecologist